Anderson Gin and Farmers Gin
Kerens, Navarro County, Texas


HOME


Business Index || Photographs Index

 

 

This picture was taken in Kerens in 1913. The building on the left was the Anderson Gin. 
The Farmers Gin (also called the Coates Gin) is at the back.
Donated by Jean Gibbons - Oct 1999

 


Navarro County TXGenWeb
Copyright March, 2009
Edward L. Williams & Barbara Knox