Modrall Memorial Park. Deeded April 12, 1865, by Rodger Q. Mills, 'for a graveyard and for the use, benefit and enjoyment of the people of Corsicana,' and named in honor of his friend Dr. N. P. Modrall, a Cumberland Presbyterian minister. Mrs. J. A. Love,
daughter of Dr. Mondrall, was the first to be buried here. The erection of the stone was made possible by a gift from Miss Rose Mondrall, a granddaughter of Dr. Mondrall and niece of Mrs. J. A. Love.
Photo by Dana Stubbs