1865 The Old Barn
Pioneer Village
Corsicana, Navarro County, Texas


HOME


Previous Stop on Pioneer Village Tour || Pioneer Village || Next Stop on Pioneer Village Tour

 

 

Originally the home of John Pickett, built in 1865 near Corsicana, this old building, like so many others, continued long-after in usefulness as "The Old Barn." Donated by Mrs. Lillie Thomas in 1961, the edifice contains the famous Taylor collection of 19th Century photographs of Corsicana life and times.

 


Navarro County TXGenWeb
Copyright March, 2009
Edward L. Williams & Barbara Knox