Frost Common School District was established in May 1890. The School building at the time was a one-room wooden structure. The school was not graded at that time and had
two teachers. By 1895 the school consisted of three large rooms. The lower floor of the Masonic Hall was used for the primary department. The upper floor served the high school.
This building was replaced in 1909 by a
newer brick school house which was used until it burned in 1949.
This is a close up of the Frost Lake post card. The old Frost
School is the larger building to the right.