Located on Farm Road 667 two miles north of Navarro
Mills. It grew up
around a meeting house built before 1900. A local school had an enrollment of
sixty in 1906. In the mid 1930s the community had a church, a school, a
cemetery, and a number of houses. The school was later consolidated with the
Blooming Grove school, and by the mid-1900s only a cemetery and a few widely
scattered houses remained.