Grange Hall Community
Navarro County, Texas
|GRANGE HALL, TEXAS (Navarro County). Grange Hall, on Farm Road 2930 four miles north of Barry in western Navarro County, was established before 1900. In
the mid-1930s it had a school, a church, a cemetery, and a number of houses. Its school was consolidated with the Barry school after World War II,qv
and by the mid-1960s only the Grange Hall Cemetery and a few widely scattered houses remained. In the early 1990s Grange Hall was a dispersed rural community.
"GRANGE HALL, TX." The Handbook of Texas Online.
Navarro County TXGenWeb
Edward L. Williams & Barbara