Timothy Community
Navarro County, Texas


HOME


Cities and Towns

 

TIMOTHY, TEXAS. Timothy, a farming community off Farm Road 1129 thirteen miles northeast of Corsicana in northeastern Navarro County, was established before 1900. In the mid-1930s it included four churches, two schools, a cemetery, and a number of houses. After World War IIqv its schools were consolidated into the Finch school district, and by the mid-1960s only two churches, a school building, and a cemetery remained. In the early 1990s Timothy was a dispersed rural community. No population estimates are available.

Christopher Long

"TIMOTHY, TX." The Handbook of Texas Online. 


Navarro County TXGenWeb
Copyright March, 2009
Edward L. Williams & Barbara Knox