Located just north of the Corsicana
city limits in Navarro County Texas, Vann was established sometime before 1900 as a stop on the Fort
Worth and Denver City Railway. In the mid 1930s, Vann was largely a black
community and included a depot, several stores, and a number of houses. After
World War II, the area was annexed by the city of Corsicana.