The crematory was constructed in 1934, by contractor Caid Carson. It operated approximately eight years. Dead animals that might be a health hazard were burned in it.
A few years ago Henry R. Britton sued and won against the city of Corsicana. They planned to use it for a trashfill and he claimed it was
by Patrick McCandless
Built by the city of Corsicana in the mid 20's to dispose of trash. Many stories, but few definite facts, could be discovered about
this building. It was reportedly used for disposing of dead animals and maybe for a short period of time as a crematory.
by Peggy Burkhalter Drain