Navarro County, Texas
CAMPBELL, TEXAS (Navarro County). Campbell, on Farm Road 744 near
Rush Creek ten miles west of
Corsicana in central Navarro County, was
probably established before 1900. In the mid-1930s it had a church, a school,
and a number of houses. After World
War IIqv its school was consolidated with
the Corsicana schools, and in the mid-1960s only a cemetery and a few widely
scattered farmhouses remained. In 1990 Campbell was a dispersed rural community.
"CAMPBELL, TX." The Handbook of Texas Online.
Navarro County TXGenWeb
Edward L. Williams & Barbara