Located on Tupelo Branch six miles
northeast of Corsicana in Navarro County
Texas. Pecan Grove was probably established before 1900. In the
mid 1930s it had a church, a cemetery, and a number of houses. Children attended
school in nearby Hester. After World War II many of the residents moved away,
but in the mid 1960s a church and cemetery were still in the area. In the early
1990s Pecan Grove was a dispersed rural community.