Located on State Highway 22 between
Corsicana and Blooming Grove in
Navarro County Texas. The town was founded in the late 1880s on the St.
Louis Southwestern Railway and grew up around a store operated by Calvin
Henderson. A post office opened in 1892 and was named for a railroad man named
Pinkston; it closed in 1914. In 1945 Pinkston had a population of seventy-five,
three stores, and a number of scattered dwellings. In the 1980s the town no
longer appeared on highway maps.