Once located approximately six miles southeast of Corsicana
in Navarro County Texas. Tuckertown was an oil boom town created in July of 1923, by Harry L. Tucker, a site promoted who had helped develop new boom towns in the Ranger and Eastland
Fields. With in two months, the population had grown to 3,000 and in another
moth, Tuckertown was a little city of 6,000. Tuckertown declined after
production in the Powell Field decreased. By 1931 most of the structures of
Tuckertown had been torn down. Today there is no physical evidence of the
existing of Tuckertown. Pastures cover the site.